The Student Room Group

University of Manchester A101 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by zadesar
Hi! Congratulations !! Did you get this today or yesterday evening?

Thank you! I got the UCAS notification at 19:20 last night, but only checked my emails this morning.
Reply 61
Original post by fencedraft
Thank you! I got the UCAS notification at 19:20 last night, but only checked my emails this morning.

That’s amazing well done! Can I ask when
did you do your interview?
Congrats to those who got offers already ! I was wondering if the A101 interview differed that much from the A106 interview. Were the questions a lot more difficult ?
Original post by zadesar
That’s amazing well done! Can I ask when
did you do your interview?

January 15th
Reply 64
Original post by amaniiii98
Congrats to those who got offers already ! I was wondering if the A101 interview differed that much from the A106 interview. Were the questions a lot more difficult ?

I'm pretty sure the questions were the same, the other people going around the MMI circuit at the same time as me were all applying for A106. Not all the interviewers knew I was applying for GEM until I told them.
Original post by amaniiii98

I was in a circuit with all others applying for the A106 course so it’s the same interviews, they just asked me what I did now and that changed the questions for me slightly ☺️
Reply 66
Congrats everyone so far! Would love to secure Manchester, I currently have offers at Warwick and Chester (I withdrew from my 4th option as had the Chester offer I put above), but really did enjoy my time in Manchester!
Reply 67
Original post by Flash10127
I’ve received an offer this evening for graduate entry A101

If anyone doesn’t mind me asking who received an offer, what UCAT did you get - is offer based on a combination or just interview?
Original post by Ibailey13
If anyone doesn’t mind me asking who received an offer, what UCAT did you get - is offer based on a combination or just interview?

3080 - I am fairly sure after the interview it is just the interview performance that is taken into consideration

I got 3160 on my UCAT, I’m unsure if it’s fully interview or weighted
Reply 70

I got 3090 B1, don’t think they’ve specified which factors they consider when making offer decisions
(edited 2 months ago)
I received an offer this evening!
Reply 72
Original post by louisaerin
I received an offer this evening!

Congratulations!! What was your interview date/UCAT if you don’t mind sharing
Original post by zadesar
Congratulations!! What was your interview date/UCAT if you don’t mind sharing

2740 12th jan
Original post by fencedraft
Got an offer!!!!!

Hooray 🎉
and you had a top UCAT
Reply 75
quite nervous now ! didnt think we would hear back till May! Congrats to all those who have received an offerr!!!!
Reply 76
Original post by Maha_127
quite nervous now ! didnt think we would hear back till May! Congrats to all those who have received an offerr!!!!

me too ): i would really love an offer from manchester so it’s particularly rubbish to keep waiting with no real clue when an offer or rejection may come
Original post by ess1213
me too ): i would really love an offer from manchester so it’s particularly rubbish to keep waiting with no real clue when an offer or rejection may come

I’m nervous as well. Manchester is the only GEM course I have applied. So I really want to get in. Had three interviews so far but no offer yet. I’m worried I may end up with no offer.
Hope everyone’s applications are going well, has anyone else heard back yet post interview, I see A106 offers going out tonight!
Reply 79
Hope everyone’s applications are going well, has anyone else heard back yet post interview, I see A106 offers going out tonight!

nope nothing yet !! but also following the a106 thread & i know the a101 offers seem to go out in similarly timed ‘batches’ so hopefully we hear back soon! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending