The Student Room Group

University of Manchester A101 2024 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ibailey13
Hope everyone’s applications are going well, has anyone else heard back yet post interview, I see A106 offers going out tonight!
I got my A101 offer on the 13th of Feb ☺️
Original post by Flash10127
I got my A101 offer on the 13th of Feb ☺️
Are you going to accept the offer? would be keen to chat to those planning to go to Manchester in September
Original post by louisaerin
Are you going to accept the offer? would be keen to chat to those planning to go to Manchester in September
I’ve received 3 offers so I need to decide. I do think Manchester is the front runner but I’m just waiting to see about the offer days to make my final decision
Reply 83
Is anyone else waiting to hear back?
Original post by zadesar
Yeah I’m still waiting too, hopefully we’ll hear something soon!
Original post by zadesar
I’m still waiting too
Reply 86
not sure whether there’s anything to this but wondering if we’re still waiting because we ticked the box to be considered for both a101 and a106?? i don’t know if you guys opted to be considered for both too so i may be completely wrong here :smile:
Original post by ess1213
not sure whether there’s anything to this but wondering if we’re still waiting because we ticked the box to be considered for both a101 and a106?? i don’t know if you guys opted to be considered for both too so i may be completely wrong here :smile:
I said I didn’t want to be considered for A106 because of financial reasons. It may still be true though because my interview wasn’t great so maybe that’s why I haven’t heard yet?
Reply 88
Original post by anonymous0112
I said I didn’t want to be considered for A106 because of financial reasons. It may still be true though because my interview wasn’t great so maybe that’s why I haven’t heard yet?

i kind of wish i’d done the same too, on reflection a106 is really not financially doable for me either (but at the time of application i was really nervous about my ucat score & thought i may not get any other interviews otherwise) - i fortunately do have another a101 offer so i won’t be too shocked if i don’t get anything from mcr but i did get a really nice vibe from the interview so would love a response soon!
Original post by ess1213
i kind of wish i’d done the same too, on reflection a106 is really not financially doable for me either (but at the time of application i was really nervous about my ucat score & thought i may not get any other interviews otherwise) - i fortunately do have another a101 offer so i won’t be too shocked if i don’t get anything from mcr but i did get a really nice vibe from the interview so would love a response soon!
Oh yay congrats on your other offer!! And I definitely get what you mean, Manchester was so lovely!
Reply 90
Original post by anonymous0112
I also put down that I didn't want to be considered too, but I thought my interview went quite well. So hopefully, we'll hear back soon? I'm sure there must be more coming out
I'm also waiting to hear back! I put to be considered for both - the a106 offers are basically going out every day now so must be soon!
I’ve opted in for both so I’m wondering if we get an offer will it be 101 or 106?
Has anyone had offer/ rejection since the last batch - a106 offers seem to be going out everyday now.
Reply 94
Original post by Ibailey13
Has anyone had offer/ rejection since the last batch - a106 offers seem to be going out everyday now.

nope, doesn’t seem like it ): i hope we hear something soon!
Any offers today? And also, has rejection sent out for A101?
Original post by Katherine-O
Any offers today? And also, has rejection sent out for A101?

Haven't heard anything myself. Have offers from other choices, just Manchester left before I firm an offer. You?
Original post by Chris1225
Haven't heard anything myself. Have offers from other choices, just Manchester left before I firm an offer. You?

Same, had two offers so far and cancelled the 4th interview, and now just waiting on Manchester before I firm, really want to hear back soon, so I can make my decision.
Original post by Katherine-O
Same, had two offers so far and cancelled the 4th interview, and now just waiting on Manchester before I firm, really want to hear back soon, so I can make my decision.

Literally identical to me haha, good luck on making the choice, pretty scary!
Reply 99
Original post by Chris1225
Literally identical to me haha, good luck on making the choice, pretty scary!

yep i am in the same position as you both - i have two offers & waiting for manchester to firm, was sort of hoping we would hear something in this next wave of offers but still nothing :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending