The Student Room Group

PA Consulting Grad Scheme

Hi guys,

I applied for the graduate research consultant at PA Consulting and had my assessment centre last week.

I was wondering if anyone who works there or received an offer can given me an idea of:
a) the salary for a graduate research consultant (in human insight team)
b) willing to share their experience as a graduate research consultant

They have said that they cannot share any salary information unless you receive an offer, which is fair enough, but it's still a lot of time to put into an application that I could end up rejecting if it's below my pay grade, so would just be nice to have an idea! Glassdoor seems to suggest it's between £31K and £33K but my last job was £38K so wondering what the flex is in that. I have two years work experience and a masters in quantitative research.
(edited 1 year ago)
Hey, they listed the salary on the job ad Bright Network:
https://www.brightnetwork.co.uk/graduate-jobs/pa-consulting/graduate-research-consultant-2023
Hope this helps!
I know this is an old thread, but is anyone else waiting on assessment centre results.
Reply 3
Original post by Travis $cott
I know this is an old thread, but is anyone else waiting on assessment centre results.

Wait when did you do your AC and what programme did you apply for? I got an email today saying they’re still shortlisting people for February
Original post by SM200101
Wait when did you do your AC and what programme did you apply for? I got an email today saying they’re still shortlisting people for February

on Tuesday, and Strategy wbu?
Reply 5
Original post by Travis $cott
on Tuesday, and Strategy wbu?

Nice man hope you get it, how was the AC? What did they have you do? Also, I am on the data science pathway.
Reply 6
hey, have you guys heard back yet?
Reply 7
I was told by HR either Tue or Wed
Reply 8
Original post by sramman
I was told by HR either Tue or Wed

is this for strategy and growth?
Original post by PPE_ist
Hi guys,
I applied for the graduate research consultant at PA Consulting and had my assessment centre last week.
I was wondering if anyone who works there or received an offer can given me an idea of:
a) the salary for a graduate research consultant (in human insight team)
b) willing to share their experience as a graduate research consultant
They have said that they cannot share any salary information unless you receive an offer, which is fair enough, but it's still a lot of time to put into an application that I could end up rejecting if it's below my pay grade, so would just be nice to have an idea! Glassdoor seems to suggest it's between £31K and £33K but my last job was £38K so wondering what the flex is in that. I have two years work experience and a masters in quantitative research.

Hey, can you please share more information on the assessments at PA Consulting. I am a Masters student in Business Analysis and Consultancy with undergrad in Accounting and finance, looking into similar roles, it'd be really helpful, thanks.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending