The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Official University of Birmingham Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Birmingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

So glad we have this thread. Submitted my application y’day and waiting to hear back. On average how long does it take you? ☺️☺️☺️
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by hliteraturebabe
I have one for English Lit and Modern Languages (French) 🙂

oh nice
Original post by peterpan5984
oh nice

when did u get it ?
Original post by Ambiguous Super
woww. so you heard back on the day i assume?

my school sent it off at about 4pm and i'd heard back by 12 the next day! i don't remember the exact time but i remember getting the email in drama and nearly having a heart attack so it would've been fourth period i think
Original post by aaaaaaaaaa2006
my school sent it off at about 4pm and i'd heard back by 12 the next day! i don't remember the exact time but i remember getting the email in drama and nearly having a heart attack so it would've been fourth period i think

Hi sounds so cool that you have an offer. I submitted my application on Thursday for law, just got my Southampton offer yesterday and waiting on Birmingham, did you get a confirmation email that they have your application? Have not heard anything from UOB l. I have had confirmation emails from the other Unis Hoping it’ll be worthwhile! 🙃 congratulations on your offer. What subject is it for.
Reply 25
Original post by foster-isolation

Hi sounds so cool that you have an offer. I submitted my application on Thursday for law, just got my Southampton offer yesterday and waiting on Birmingham, did you get a confirmation email that they have your application? Have not heard anything from UOB l. I have had confirmation emails from the other Unis Hoping it’ll be worthwhile! 🙃 congratulations on your offer. What subject is it for.

UOB don't send you any confirmation email. The first time you'll hear from them regarding your application is if they've given you an offer.
Original post by mesub
UOB don't send you any confirmation email. The first time you'll hear from them regarding your application is if they've given you an offer.

I got a confirmation email 🤷
(edited 4 months ago)
Reply 27
Original post by bluemoon32

I got a confirmation email 🤷*♂️

Looks like some people get them and some people don't then...
Original post by mesub
Looks like some people get them and some people don't then...

That’s quite strange. Guess I’ll have to wait. They should confirm to applicants so they know, if anything I could contact them if I don’t get confirmation..
Reply 29

I got a confirmation email a week after applying saying they were going through my application and then an offer about a week later

nice so r u early entry as well for Oxbridge?

birmingham sends zero confirmation emails but it will appear on ucas track when they give you an offer!! my friends (one a few days before me and one a few days after) also applied for classics and had to wait a couple weeks so ig might must've just come through when someone started work maybe??? but yeah they didn't even email me to tell me i had an offer. just ucas track
Original post by peterpan5984
nice so r u early entry as well for Oxbridge?

yep :smile:
Original post by mesub

they didn't even email me to tell me i had an offer, the only email i got was ucas track
they didn't even email me to tell me i had an offer, the only email i got was ucas track

i did get something recently though abt offer holders but you know. two months late and all that
Original post by Anonymous #2
Hi, I’ve received an offer for UoB.
I’m studying chemistry maths and economics at the moment :smile:

what course and what are your predicted grades like? I'm currently doing the exact same a levels
Original post by Ambiguous Super
How long till you got an offer congrats btw :smile:

Thanks. I submitted my UCAS a week before the first deadline (as I applied for Oxbridge) and got my Birmingham offer the day after the deadline! So quick!
Original post by hliteraturebabe
Thanks. I submitted my UCAS a week before the first deadline (as I applied for Oxbridge) and got my Birmingham offer the day after the deadline! So quick!

Im still waiting but congrats!
Reply 38
Any biochemistry or biomedical science pffer holder here
Anybody going to an offer holder open day around feb march time?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending