The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

Official University of Birmingham Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Anyone here going to the Human Sciences offer holder day?
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by liblob101205

Hi there! great to see another human scientist on here! I'm going to the offer holder day, and I'm really excited about it, I didn't get chance to go to the open day!
Reply 82
Original post by mesub
UOB don't send you any confirmation email. The first time you'll hear from them regarding your application is if they've given you an offer.

This isn’t always the case, I got sent a confirmation email :smile:
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Birmingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

Hi, I have applied for Msc Management on 12th of Jan, when can I expect them to revert back?
Original post by Anonymous #9
Hi, I have applied for Msc Management on 12th of Jan, when can I expect them to revert back?

I've applied on the 4th of Jan, no news yet as well.
Reply 85
Original post by Anonymous #9

it took me around 2 - 3 weeks to hear back for llb, but others have heard back less than 24 hrs later. it's really a waiting game but don't get disheartened if it feels its taking forever
Anyone going to the offer holder day on 2nd March for modern languages and English lit?
Original post by Anonymous #8

oh so guessing was within the week she got the offer? how long have you been waiting for. Got my offer last wednesday :smile:

since november :frown:
Reply 88
Original post by hliteraturebabe
Anyone going to the offer holder day on 2nd March for modern languages and English lit?

no but i will be going for similar humanity subject 🙈 good luck!
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten a offer from University of Birmingham for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the subject you want to study!! :smile:

hi, i have an offer for law which is AAA, i study history😖, politics and religious studies!!
Reply 90
Original post by Monica05
My predicted grades are A*AB I got an offer of AAB

did you get a contextual offer or did they lower the normal offer?
Original post by Anonymous #8
Ohh okay when did your friend get the email. I'm waiting for English to email!

I'm waiting for English too! I got my offer before Christmas and still haven't had an offer day email.

is anyone going to the offer holder day on february 14th? for law
(edited 3 months ago)
Anyone applying for geography? I would live to chat
Original post by MillieB1624
Anyone applying for geography? I would live to chat

i’m applying for geology which is in the same department! have you heard anything about an offer holder day?

just got an offer for physics - A*AA in maths physics and further maths
Reply 96
Original post by liblob101205

I’m going!! :smile:
(edited 3 months ago)
Reply 97
Is anybody going to the biosciences offer holder day on the second of march
Original post by Happy973.
I’m going!! :smile:

ooh yay!
Reply 99

Just got an offer for Birmingham International law and globalisation M240!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending