The Student Room Group

Looking for a girl

Im trying to look for a real and very kind girl friends but in this wold it can be very hard to find you true love
Can I get advise by any one
Go outside and talk to them. Sooner or later you'll find someone who you like, the only thing holding you back rn is YOU (not meant in a insulting way, its tough love)
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
Go outside and talk to them. Sooner or later you'll find someone who you like, the only thing holding you back rn is YOU (not meant in a insulting way, its tough love)

lol truth tho
Original post by Anonymous #1
Im trying to look for a real and very kind girl friends but in this wold it can be very hard to find you true love

look for red flags and only give them one chance and if they mess up dont talk to them idk im bad at advice

You keep trying and you dont give up

If you want a girlfriend then you need to be present in front of them first. I think it's important you lower your expectations and pressure on yourself-because you shouldn't be incurring mental health issues if you can't find what you're looking for. Also, do not, and I mean DO NOT allow any girlfriend or anybody you're in a friendship with take advantage of you or use you for money. Remember that how you feel is the most important thing in your pursuit of a relationship. A relationship must always be on a fair and even playing field, otherwise you should find somebody else.
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending