The Student Room Group

UK Political or 3rd Sector Paid Undergraduate Summer Internships or Opportunities

Hi! I'm a 2nd year politics student and am struggling to find any paid internships for my summer break in the areas of government, policy or other 3rd sector or charity work. I am open to any opportunities in these areas but have a strong interest in the shaping of policy either through state or interest groups or in campaigning either politically or policy based. I have a substantial amount of relevant experience in these fields and would be willing to travel to London or the south east for the opportunities or work remotely with occasional travel. The work being paid is unfortunately essential and preferably starting in July but I can be flexible. If anyone has had any previous experience on internships or knows any avenues or contacts that would be worth exploring that would be amazing! Thanks in advance for any help!
Reply 1
Original post by T045T3R
Hi! I'm a 2nd year politics student and am struggling to find any paid internships for my summer break in the areas of government, policy or other 3rd sector or charity work. I am open to any opportunities in these areas but have a strong interest in the shaping of policy either through state or interest groups or in campaigning either politically or policy based. I have a substantial amount of relevant experience in these fields and would be willing to travel to London or the south east for the opportunities or work remotely with occasional travel. The work being paid is unfortunately essential and preferably starting in July but I can be flexible. If anyone has had any previous experience on internships or knows any avenues or contacts that would be worth exploring that would be amazing! Thanks in advance for any help!

Did you ever find any? I’m having this exact issue but have recently seen a few posts come up this January.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending