The Student Room Group

Is it LOVE or LIKING

So i had been in a committed relationship for 6 years with a girl who was a very close friend to me, we broke up in 2021 cuz we felt we are not ready to take it up to next level due to multiple reasons and we were from the same university. After 2 years of breaking up and it took enough time for me to move on from the past so i even used bumble and tinder to date and get to know other girls we even have been to dates but never really felt comfortable with any of them so nothing was working out i lost all my hopes on committed relationships and gave up on girls.

And later someday i have seen a girl in a club one night and i was just awestruck by the way she looked and her moves so good, me being an introvert have actually pulled my **** together and dared to talk to her at least on social media though she was my junior from the same university, we started talking slowly me met few times after few weeks we kissed, we shared things from our past to each other and we started to like each other even more i have come back to home country and still continued talking to her on video calls while she was still there and had no clarity about me because all she could imagine is me with my past girlfriend evn after multiple times explaining i was over my past she was scared and not sure, i understood and i wanted to make her feel comfortable and wait for her to understand what i feel for her real and exclusive only to her in the process I didn’t knew if i was in love with her but i had strong feelings to her and told that i love her(worst thing to do), but till date there have been situations where she also says she loves me and also do and we mean it but we are not really sure if we like each other or we love each other.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending