The Student Room Group

Love

I can’t really love again and I don’t know what it means I have tried but I just can’t I don’t know what if wrong with me
Reply 1
Maybe you just haven't found the right person?
Original post by Jackie chi
I can’t really love again and I don’t know what it means I have tried but I just can’t I don’t know what if wrong with me

I feel you! By the sound of it, it sounds like you’ve already had your first love or had a breakup not so long ago. Honestly you’ll love again but it won’t happen by you searching for love, love will come to you when the time is right l! I was in a relationship with my ex for 3 years and it took me ageeeees to move on but now I’ve got a loving boyfriend that I love more everyday. You just have to wait for the right moment and it will happen on its own, you’ve got time! Don’t overthink it. Wishing you the best!!
What is love?
Oh baby don’t hurt me,
Don’t hurt me,
No more

Proper banging lyrics.
Reply 4
Original post by SK-18
What is love?
Oh baby don’t hurt me,
Don’t hurt me,
No more

Proper banging lyrics.

I started singing that when I saw the title haha
Reply 5

Does it matter? There is so much more to life than romance and relationships and all that, and how you feel now does not necessarily determine how you will feel for the rest of your life. Do you have some friends you could spend a bit more time with? Do things that make you happy! Or get a pet :smile:

Perhaps you actually long for love rather than not 'loving' again? Some people feel that they can't feel love for something or someone as they don't feel valuable and loveable in society - moreover automatically placing this judgement on what people may view of you.

I know you're strong and lovely - there's nothing wrong with you, and sometimes we might just need time to reflect on our own feelings.
Reply 7

So what happened to make you ask this in the first place?

Remember that you can’t force love! It’s something that can come without you really expecting it. At first it won’t seem like you love that person and you’ll doubt it, but sooner or later the signs will start to show. :smile:

Your best option is to try and not go looking for love in my opinion. I think when you go looking for love, you find lust and infatuation rather than actual love. It will come to you and if you have lost your first love or haven’t experienced your first love, there is still plenty of room for you to grow! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending