The Student Room Group

is the HAA typed?

Hi, I was invited to take the HAA. However, it is remote. Does this mean I will have to type my HAA essay using a computer or can you use a pen? Cheers!
Reply 1
Sorry can’t answer your question as I am still waiting to hear if I have an interview and need to sit it. Can you let me know what time the assessment is though as I need to book a room at my sixth form.
Reply 2
Original post by Sheppi
Sorry can’t answer your question as I am still waiting to hear if I have an interview and need to sit it. Can you let me know what time the assessment is though as I need to book a room at my sixth form.

I was emailed that it was from 9:30 - 11 AM. Smash it mate!
Reply 3
Thank you - best of luck to you too.

I received details Friday afternoon. It doesn’t seem to say if you are required to type or not - just details on how to upload your finished assessment. I can’t see why you couldn’t hand write and scan your answer - but best to check with your college. I type my exams anyway so it isn’t an issue for me.
Original post by WilfredTC
Hi, I was invited to take the HAA. However, it is remote. Does this mean I will have to type my HAA essay using a computer or can you use a pen? Cheers!

do you know if we can print it off or we have to annotate digitally on moodle?
Reply 5
Original post by vanyaaaaaaaa
do you know if we can print it off or we have to annotate digitally on moodle?

I think you can print it off if you wish
Reply 6
Original post by WilfredTC

Hi I am pretty sure it has to be typed on a word document or another site which you can process into a word doc. So annoying though especially if you are a slow typer
Reply 7
How did everyone find it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending