The Student Room Group

Cambridge interview invitation?

Hello, I have applied to Peterhouse college in Cambridge this year to read English Literature and I have not yet received correspondence on whether or not I will have an interview. The ELAT is scheduled for next Wednesday 22 November and I will only have to do it if I am shortlisted for an interview. Should I be worried that I have not received anything from the college regarding this? Does it mean I haven't got an interview? I would like to know if I will be doing the ELAT as I have other mock exams next week so need to let my school know if I'm doing it to do it to postpone the other exams and if I should continue focussing predominantly on the ELAT. Is it reasonable to email Peterhouse admissions if I don't get anything?
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 1
Similar position with HAA which is next Thursday.

Fingers crossed we hear soon. I have an interview workshop this evening with the college so will ask then if I still haven’t heard. I am not planning to email them though.
Reply 2
Received invitation and HAA info - but no actual date yet.
Reply 3
Original post by Sheppi
Received invitation and HAA info - but no actual date yet.

I just got my invitation and ELAT details but no date for interview either, congratulations!
Reply 4
Congrats! Anyone received their date for interview or further details beyond an invitation from Peterhouse yet?
Reply 5
Original post by Pmkin
Congrats! Anyone received their date for interview or further details beyond an invitation from Peterhouse yet?

Got emailed details just after 5pm last Friday - my interviews are on the 7th.
Reply 6
Does anyone have Fitzwilliam college natsci interview invitations yet?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending