The Student Room Group

Gap year

Anyone who’s considering taking a gap year, what are your plans to keep busy for the year ?
Reply 1
Original post by Itsmeeehb
Anyone who’s considering taking a gap year, what are your plans to keep busy for the year ?

I plan on hopefully doing an internship in my field of interest, a coding bootcamp, and ideally I would love to travel (maybe backpacking/interalling too)! what about you?
Reply 2
Original post by Itsmeeehb

I’m still deciding between taking a gap year or not. I really want to go travelling but I’m also excited about starting uni. I’ve been trying to find ethical volunteer opportunities abroad do you have any ideas?
Reply 3
Original post by Pear521
I’m still deciding between taking a gap year or not. I really want to go travelling but I’m also excited about starting uni. I’ve been trying to find ethical volunteer opportunities abroad do you have any ideas?
I heard a lot of the volunteering things abroad where you have to pay aren't that ethical, plus they cost like 5000. looking on workaway or the ucas website might help?
Look at worldpackers you can do lots of different voulenteering and get accommodation for free

Quick Reply

Latest