The Student Room Group

Do you know when you’ve met the one?

I met this girl at a party and for the first time in my life I think I genuinely got butterflies, like this really weird feeling of excitement and getting the feeling of ‘I wanna know everything about you’. Like I’ve had really intense crushes before but this was different…
I’m pretty sure she has a boyfriend though, my friend was telling me so I’m not sure anything would happen but I just cannot shake that feeling. She was just so fun to talk to, really nice, smart, beautiful and it felt like it was just us two in that room and nobody else existed. I know she kinda felt the vibe as well because we were both kinda touchy but I think she may just be a touchy person as she is like that with everyone so idk.

Anyway I just can’t shake the feeling but I’m like fully into her now which is insane because we’ve met once for two hours. But this feels different, don’t know where it’ll go but I just feel like she’ll be a really significant person in my life
First, find out if she really has a boyfriend or not, and then if you're interested you can date.

'she may just be a touchy person as she is like that with everyone' - this isn't a good sign

And finally, saying things like 'I just feel like she’ll be a really significant person in my life' after you've just met a met once is a bit weird... do you get really attached to people very easily?

The thing about people is that when you first meet them, they tend to pretend or act so that they give a good first impressions, its only after maybe 3 or 4 months, you actually know their true self.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
First, find out if she really has a boyfriend or not, and then if you're interested you can date.

'she may just be a touchy person as she is like that with everyone' - this isn't a good sign

And finally, saying things like 'I just feel like she’ll be a really significant person in my life' after you've just met a met once is a bit weird... do you get really attached to people very easily?

The thing about people is that when you first meet them, they tend to pretend or act so that they give a good first impressions, its only after maybe 3 or 4 months, you actually know their true self.

Yeah I completely get you, I think it’s because I’ve never really felt this strongly about someone. She’s known for being nice/ fun to hang out with so I don’t think she was faking it or whatever, like it was really fun to talk to her. Idk how I’m this into someone after meeting them for 2 hours
Reply 3
It’s pretty common to be instantly attracted to someone. I’m not sure about knowing they’re the one. People claim this when it works out. But it not working out or working out and going wrong is probably more common. Good luck though, hope it works out

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending