The Student Room Group

Guy friend looked at my thighs?

We were sitting and chatting. I wore semi opaque tights and my skirt was short so my thighs were visible through the sheerness of the tights.
While talking, I noticed that he was looking over at my legs/thighs.
He said he's not a creep or anything while talking about how he saw a fellow female student on the tube who was sitting in front of us but I have noticed that he has checked me out before (looked over chest/bottom) and then this. He glances back a lot at me while walking too as he walks faster and I'm slower than him.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
What does this mean??
Original post by Anonymous
We were sitting and chatting. I wore semi opaque tights and my skirt was short so my thighs were visible through the sheerness of the tights.
While talking, I noticed that he was looking over at my legs/thighs.
He said he's not a creep or anything while talking about how he saw a fellow female student on the tube who was sitting in front of us but I have noticed that he has checked me out before (looked over chest/bottom) and then this. He glances back a lot at me while walking too as he walks faster and I'm slower than him.

He probably likes you but does not have the confidence to approach you for a relationship.

If you like him, you could make his life way easier by asking him whether he wants to be romantically involved with you.
He likes what he sees. Groundbreaking information, I know.
Reply 4
Original post by Wired_1800
He probably likes you but does not have the confidence to approach you for a relationship.

If you like him, you could make his life way easier by asking him whether he wants to be romantically involved with you.

But we ve been on a date before ?
But we ve been on a date before ?

Then why are you asking such a question? He obviously likes you.
Reply 6
Then why are you asking such a question? He obviously likes you.

But he wasn't showing much interest other than giving hugs while leaving on both times I saw him
Original post by Mesopotamian.
He likes what he sees. Groundbreaking information, I know.

He probably wants to break some ground with that visual information he's gotten, too.
I do wonder how some people on here function in real life.
Reply 9
Original post by YaliaV123
I do wonder how some people on here function in real life.

Why
But he wasn't showing much interest other than giving hugs while leaving on both times I saw him

He lacks confidence, you should make a movie.
He lacks confidence, you should make a movie.

But how? If he's not going to tell me how he feels or what he wants, what can I do? I couldn't kiss him on the first date , I don't know if he expected that but he seemed a bit down/off two days ago but regardless came to see me and we talked. Then each time he sees me or leaves when we meet, he gives a big hug.
... do you like him?
If yes then tell him. Tell him about what you're feeling. Communication is key. Tell him why the first date didn't work out. Again communication is key.

If no then tell him. Tell him if you don't like him looking at you that way.

If he's your friend then just speak to him
But how? If he's not going to tell me how he feels or what he wants, what can I do? I couldn't kiss him on the first date , I don't know if he expected that but he seemed a bit down/off two days ago but regardless came to see me and we talked. Then each time he sees me or leaves when we meet, he gives a big hug.

I dont know. You have to solve your problem.
Original post by KA_P
... do you like him?
If yes then tell him. Tell him about what you're feeling. Communication is key. Tell him why the first date didn't work out. Again communication is key.

If no then tell him. Tell him if you don't like him looking at you that way.

If he's your friend then just speak to him

Yes. But the first date was actually really nice. We didn't kiss though because it was the very first time I was talking to him properly. So felt like it was tough to kiss him that soon. But we hugged and i messaged him instantly that it was so nice to speak to him and would love to see him again.
I dont know. You have to solve your problem.

I need help. If I could, I wouldn't ask here.
I need help. If I could, I wouldn't ask here.

I honestly dont think you need help.
I honestly dont think you need help.

But why
But why

Because you seem to be simple
I don't see what's the problem? He checked you out because he likes you. That's it?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending