The Student Room Group

Why was this boy like this?

Like I was on the bus and there was only 1 older man and the bus driver then this boy got on the bus and sat on the seats on the other side of me and started talking to himself complaining about it being cold, he was wearing a tracksuit only with no jacket coat but it was really cold that day then he was like sister it's really cold and I said yes it is just to be polite and turned away because I'm not a people person don't like talking especially not to strangers and he started a conversation with me asking me where I lived and where I was going and why I was going there who was I seeing my boyfriend? And he was like why are you so quiet? Talk to me. It was all really intimidating like he was pushing for answers like so I'm your face type of person, it was so awkward like why the he!l do I need to talk to him? I don't even know him. Then he asked for my Snapchat and I said no and looked away then he got the message and sat at the back of the bus and left after a few stops. Like I don't know what his aim was, to get my Snapchat or just be a weirdo. I think he only did it because there was only one other passenger at the front of the bus and I was towards the middle where he sat too. If there were more people he probably wouldn't have approached me but because there was no one there he got too cocky. I'm worried I'll see him again, I should have just ignored him from the beginning I did at first but he kept saying it's cold and pushing for a reply from me. I've learnt my lesson I won't be replying to people I don't know, best to ignore them. What.do you think?
Reply 1
sorry you had to experience that! a lot of boys and just men in general feel entitled to your time an attention, this isn't your fault whatsoever. if you do see him again and he tries to get anything else out of you, then stand your ground and don't let him do anything you don't want him to do. ignoring people you don't know is a good idea just in general, there are some real weirdos out there
Reply 2
Original post by awfulrad
sorry you had to experience that! a lot of boys and just men in general feel entitled to your time an attention, this isn't your fault whatsoever. if you do see him again and he tries to get anything else out of you, then stand your ground and don't let him do anything you don't want him to do. ignoring people you don't know is a good idea just in general, there are some real weirdos out there

Thanks, yeah I'm just going to ignore everyone that I don't know from now on, I usually do don't know why I responded this time, I'm not likely to see him again anytime soon as I rarely catch that bus but if I do seem him again he'll get ignored.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending