The Student Room Group

J.P Morgan 2024 Investment Banking Analyst Program

Hi has anyone gotten an invite to assessment centre yet to J.P Morgan's IB Analyst Program?
Reply 1
Original post by robinsond
All roles have been filled for JP Morgan Analyst program in London besides Investment Banking Division who are still recruiting from what I heard, so you should hear back soon with AC invite

Hey, thank you for this! I truly appreciate it! 🙂 Which one have you applied to? Do you think we could exchange contact if possible, would really appreciate more of your insights and i'll try to help as much as possible if you need any help 🙂
Reply 2
Original post by KJBC
Hey, thank you for this! I truly appreciate it! 🙂 Which one have you applied to? Do you think we could exchange contact if possible, would really appreciate more of your insights and i'll try to help as much as possible if you need any help 🙂

I didn't apply to any, I got an offer at HSBC but know a few people who applied to JP Morgan who have offers and they told me JP Morgan have filled most roles for programs besides a few, so keep put with IB because it will come soon.
Reply 3
I didn't apply to any, I got an offer at HSBC but know a few people who applied to JP Morgan who have offers and they told me JP Morgan have filled most roles for programs besides a few, so keep put with IB because it will come soon.

Alrighty, thanks once again! Truly a godsend, would love to be friends 🙂
All roles have been filled for JP Morgan Analyst program in London besides Investment Banking Division who are still recruiting from what I heard, so you should hear back soon with AC invite

even corporate analyst development program??
Reply 5

Hi Robinsond,
Please do you know the right email to contact on update in regards to the investment banking analyst full time program. Thank you
Reply 6
I did mention in another thread CADP are still screening so you are ok they will get back to you soon. The ones which are finished now from what I heard are Markets, Asset M. Private B., Technology. All the others are still recruiting from what I know that is why my friend recently transferred his application to Investment Banking from Markets

Hi,

Do you know if the solution analyst in global private banking is still recruiting? I have applied and haven't received an update and a mentee of mine is contemplating submitting it last minute since the deadline is in a few days but I'm not sure what to advise.
Reply 7
https://www.wallstreetoasis.com/comment/3223361#comment-3223361

Here is the thread on wso fyi, the ones currently recruiting are Investment Bank, global and finance managment, credit risk, CADP (few others i am unsure of) so best bet would be to transfer apps before deadline bc jp are 1 app per cycle
does anyone know the salary for CADP grad?
Reply 9
Original post by anushkathakurr
does anyone know the salary for CADP grad?

FT for CADP should be 40k ish from what I heard
(edited 5 months ago)
Reply 10
Original post by KJBC
Hi has anyone gotten an invite to assessment centre yet to J.P Morgan's IB Analyst Program?

Hi, I had my AC on 30th (for asset management tho).

Would I have heard back already if I was being offered a position? I'm unsure since it was on a Thursday and there haven't been full 2 working days.

Kind of anxious so any information would be appreciated!
anyone done AC for CADP grad??
Reply 12
They finished recruiting for the role, ACs were mid-october I know someone who got the offer and on wso someone else did too. The whole of their asset/private bank have finished recruiting someone on wso confirmed it a while ago. Only summer recruiting is going on now

How long did it take them to confirm offers after the AC? I applied for the summer role. I couldn't reply to your pm since TSR didn't allow me yet
Reply 13
did you get the reply yet?

No :/
Reply 14
Original post by BANSAL55

Would I have heard back already if I was being offered a position? I'm unsure since it was on a Thursday and there haven't been full 2 working days.

Congratulations on making it to the assessment centre. please can you share a brief overview of how the assessment centre is? Thank you.
Reply 15
Original post by tiana22
Congratulations on making it to the assessment centre. please can you share a brief overview of how the assessment centre is? Thank you.

Did you recently have the Asset management AC too for the summer analyst role?
Reply 16
Original post by BANSAL55

Have you heard back from them yet?
Reply 17
Original post by JINSAM
Have you heard back from them yet?

No, not hopeful. Have you heard back?
anyone done AC for CADP grad???
Reply 19
anyone done AC for Payment summer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending