The Student Room Group

Law after completing one year at university

I was wondering if there is any chance of getting unconditional offer from unis if I have completed one year in law degree in my home town university?
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 1
I would say yes if you have grades but UCAS deadline has passed .Are you currently doing A levels or already at uni?
@PQ
Reply 2
Original post by Scotney
I would say yes if you have grades but UCAS deadline has passed .Are you currently doing A levels or already at uni?
@PQ

I'm currently doing IFY
Reply 3
Original post by Anutka123
I'm currently doing IFY

Are you studying law and would you want to transfer to year 1 or year 2?Where are you now and what unis are you wanting to go to?
Reply 4
Original post by Scotney
Are you studying law and would you want to transfer to year 1 or year 2?Where are you now and what unis are you wanting to go to?

I applied to UOM as I'm doing foundation which has a partnership with them but my subjects do not include law and I'm applying to year 1
Reply 5
I applied to UOM as I'm doing foundation which has a partnership with them but my subjects do not include law and I'm applying to year 1

Is it a foundation degree in law.What A levels do you have.Why did you not apply through UCAS?
Reply 6
I applied through UCAS, it is foundation year aimed to law. My subjects are maths, politics and business
Reply 7
I applied through UCAS, it is foundation year aimed to law. My subjects are maths, politics and business

Can you give me your predicted grades?
Reply 8
Original post by Scotney
Can you give me your predicted grades?

A*, A*, A* and A in English
Reply 9
So just so we are clear are those achieved or predicted grades?If achieved why did you not apply for a law degree last year?You do not need law A level to apply for law.
Reply 10
Original post by Scotney
So just so we are clear are those achieved or predicted grades?If achieved why did you not apply for a law degree last year?You do not need law A level to apply for law.

Those are predicted in my foundation year. I am from Russia I have studied in University there, so I don't have any English qualifications that's why I decided to do foundation year

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending