The Student Room Group

Conditional offer grades clarification

I’m not applying until next year but I’m a bit confused about one thing. Let’s say you got a conditional offer for a Uni who’s requirements are AAA and your predicted grades are A*A*A. Does that mean it’s conditional if you meet the AAA or if you meet your predicted grades? So if you dropped to let’s say A*AA would you still be accepted?
predicted grades mean nothing. You have to achieve any grades a university offers. If they offer you AAA then that is what you have to achieve not your predicted grades
Original post by study23!
I’m not applying until next year but I’m a bit confused about one thing. Let’s say you got a conditional offer for a Uni who’s requirements are AAA and your predicted grades are A*A*A. Does that mean it’s conditional if you meet the AAA or if you meet your predicted grades? So if you dropped to let’s say A*AA would you still be accepted?

Your conditional offer will state the conditions you have to meet. The vast majority of the time these will match what the uni describe as their standard / typical offer - so AAA in your example - or their contextual offer if you're a contextual candidate.

Again using your example, yes you would be accepted if you achieved A*AA.
Reply 3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending