The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Access to Leeds

Hello guys!
So i just received my A2L offer today under the conditions of ABB. However, I have emailed the Psychology admissions team about my predicted grades being A*AC - and have been told I would be considered with those grades under a contextual offer. I was just curious if anyone else has had a similar offer made, does that mean I must achieve ABB? Or is it possible that as long as I achieve A*AC at the end of year 13, I could re-approach them about my offer.
Any experience or advice is appreciated :smile:
(edited 1 year ago)
ask them to clarify if you dont understand, but personally i think it means theyll accept you, just clarify what they mean
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I would ask for clarification. However I think so as in my opinion the a* and a balance out the one c if that makes sense
Original post by vermiIIi0n
Hello guys!
So i just received my A2L offer today under the conditions of ABB. However, I have emailed the Psychology admissions team about my predicted grades being A*AC - and have been told I would be considered with those grades under a contextual offer. I was just curious if anyone else has had a similar offer made, does that mean I must achieve ABB? Or is it possible that as long as I achieve A*AC at the end of year 13, I could re-approach them about my offer.
Any experience or advice is appreciated :smile:

i went to an open day and this question was asked but not about access to leeds. the man who presented said that you had to get the grades stated and the other grades wouldn’t balance this out as to get in it’s aaa and i’m predicted a*ab so i was in a similar situation. he said that if there’s still places they get in touch with the ones who got the balanced grades like a*ab instead of aaa. hope this makes sense! i’ve just passed my a2L so hopefully been offered abb

Quick Reply

Latest