The Student Room Group

London Room for rent

Hi guys, I am currently renting a room in Elephant and Castle from UAL, however, I'm looking for somebody to take over my contract from mid-June, as I will be returning home for the summer holidays. If you are interested please let me know and I can give more details. Thank you x
Original post by Tilly.MM
Hi guys, I am currently renting a room in Elephant and Castle from UAL, however, I'm looking for somebody to take over my contract from mid-June, as I will be returning home for the summer holidays. If you are interested please let me know and I can give more details. Thank you x
Hi is this still available?
Original post by User234564
Hi is this still available?
Hi! I am looking for a FEMALE STUDENT to take over my tenancy at Lightfoot Hall student accommodation in Chelsea.
I will be moving out late March/early April, and the lease is until September 7th 2024. There is a bus stop right outside the accommodation and tube stations are 10 minutes walk away.
Room Type: Twin En-suite
Rent: £235 per week, All bills included
Please do not hesitate to contact with if you have further questions or are interested!
Reply 3
Original post by Tilly.MM

Hi there myself and my girlfriend are looking for a room to rent from the 15th of June till the 24th of august could you help out?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending