The Student Room Group

Confused about health

I feel confused and faint all the time. I think I may have diabetes because I get pins and needles, seizures and pee a lot and my blood pressure is always low. I've got hospital appointments and radiology appointments coming up. Should I discuss with them
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous #1
I feel confused and faint all the time. I think I may have diabetes because I get pins and needles, seizures and pee a lot and my blood pressure is always low. I've got hospital appointments and radiology appointments coming up. Should I discuss with them

If you’re in the UK, have you seen your GP about these concerns already? They will be able to help diagnose or organise an HbA1c/blood test for diabetes and then go from there. Or if this is what your hospital appointments are regarding already then definitely sounds like a good idea to discuss everything with them.
Reply 2
The most well-known reasons for unexpected disarray include: an absence of oxygen in the blood (hypoxia) - the reason could be anything from an extreme asthma chase down to an issue with the lungs or heart

Quick Reply

Latest