The Student Room Group

Help! First year. First sem. 7 graded assignments - is this average across all unis?

I'm in my first year and obviously first sem doing biomedical. I'm trying to work out if I'm feeling really overwhelmed because I'm too sensitive or because we have been given an unrealistic workload. Current graded assignments that I am working on: Summative Group project and an eportfolio, summative individual eportfolio to demonstrate how I contributed to the group project, summative 5 page reflection essay, summative several short answer case study questions, formative lab report plan, formative essay plan.... All of above to be handed in before Christmas holidays. To work on during the Christmas holidays: 5 page summative lab report and 5 page essay on a disease. And then obviously on top of that we have approximately 20 hours of in person workshops a week, approximately 10-15 hours of prerecorded material to watch, and then the additional hours needed for further reading. Your thoughts would be much appreciated. If this is average what advice do you have to juggle it all?
(edited 5 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending