The Student Room Group

G7 CS Interview Presentation - HELP!

Hi, I've got an interview coming up for a G7 role in the Civil Service and I've been asked to do a 5min presentation on why I'm suitable for the role. Does anyone have any advice on how to structure this? Repeat my personal statement? I want to bring in the behaviours without stealing my thunder later on when they ask for them. I've never has to do a presentation of this kind for an interview before, anyone got any tips? Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by BeatBix24
Hi, I've got an interview coming up for a G7 role in the Civil Service and I've been asked to do a 5min presentation on why I'm suitable for the role. Does anyone have any advice on how to structure this? Repeat my personal statement? I want to bring in the behaviours without stealing my thunder later on when they ask for them. I've never has to do a presentation of this kind for an interview before, anyone got any tips? Thanks

I'd likely do
- your understanding of the role
- your experience and how that fits to the role
- your motivation for applying and how it fits into your career plan
Reply 2
Thanks for your reply. Have you had to do a similar presentation for a CS job interview?
Reply 3
Original post by BeatBix24
Thanks for your reply. Have you had to do a similar presentation for a CS job interview?

No, my grade 7 and 6 ones were more related to the role than to me. My DD one was a verbal briefing on a topic within the role rather than a presentation.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending