The Student Room Group

Does this mean he likes me back?

There’s this person who I know that I like. I haven’t spoken to him properly in 2 years but I see him a lot of the time since we sometimes walk home in the same direction. We’re both usually with our friends when we see each other so I don’t usually talk to him, apart from saying hi to each other in an attempt to annoy each other. Sometimes I catch him staring at me from the corner of my eye and whenever I see him he smiles, not at me but I think as a joke. Sometimes he teases me about my height and stuff but whenever he actually properly talks to me is when I’m not with my friends. I sometimes hear him talking to his mates about me and I don’t know whether he knows I can hear or if he doesn’t. Overall I’m so confused about him since my friends keep telling me he “fancies” me, I’m just so confused though 🫤
I did ask my friend why she thinks he likes me and she told me that he talks to me in person but with her they only spoke once over snap. But when they spoke to each other it was like 1 year ago. The thing is, when he snapped her he said “heard you liked me”, she just replied that she doesn’t and the he blocked her. That all happened a year ago though so it doesn’t really have anything to do with right now. I’m not so sure but it seems like he puts on a deeper voice when he speaks to me which also was something I didn’t notice but my friend said to me.
Original post by Anonymous #1
There’s this person who I know that I like. I haven’t spoken to him properly in 2 years but I see him a lot of the time since we sometimes walk home in the same direction. We’re both usually with our friends when we see each other so I don’t usually talk to him, apart from saying hi to each other in an attempt to annoy each other. Sometimes I catch him staring at me from the corner of my eye and whenever I see him he smiles, not at me but I think as a joke. Sometimes he teases me about my height and stuff but whenever he actually properly talks to me is when I’m not with my friends. I sometimes hear him talking to his mates about me and I don’t know whether he knows I can hear or if he doesn’t. Overall I’m so confused about him since my friends keep telling me he “fancies” me, I’m just so confused though 🫤
I did ask my friend why she thinks he likes me and she told me that he talks to me in person but with her they only spoke once over snap. But when they spoke to each other it was like 1 year ago. The thing is, when he snapped her he said “heard you liked me”, she just replied that she doesn’t and the he blocked her. That all happened a year ago though so it doesn’t really have anything to do with right now. I’m not so sure but it seems like he puts on a deeper voice when he speaks to me which also was something I didn’t notice but my friend said to me.

I’m not the best person to take advice from but I think he might like u most guys tease they’re crushes and stare at them and if he changes his voice around u he might also has he ever the conversation first
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #2
I’m not the best person to take advice from but I think he might like u most guys tease they’re crushes and stare at them and if he changes his voice around u he might also has he ever the conversation first

Yeah he does actually
But he only talks to me when my mates aren’t around
But I guess I kinda do that too though
Reply 3
How am I supposed to talk to this guy properly though?
Idk find something u have in common with him try to get to know him better
Reply 5
I don’t know what we have in common since we’ve not spoken in like 2 years 😭
There’s no drama or anything to talk to him abt tho as well cuz he’s in a different section of the school
Should I just go up to him and ask him a random question
What question should I ask thooo 😂
Idk maybe just ask him how he’s doing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending