The Student Room Group

if a girl has a heart emoji in her insta bio is she taken???

There is this girl in my class that i like -i think she likes me as well. We talk on Snapchat and we are both each others #1 best friend! anyway i found her insta and on her bio she just has a red/pink heart emoji, does this mean she is in a relationship already?
NO!!!
its just a girly thing
Not really, could mean either. I am a male and I have a heart on my Instagram but that doesn't mean I am taken... It means "I love everyone" instead :biggrin:
Reply 3
Oh my word, these boys drive me nuts sometimes.

Spoiler

There is a girl in my school that I really like and on her instagram bio she has the date (3/6/18❤️)Does this mean she has a boy friend or what does that mean
Reply 5
if it has the date aswell she might have a boyfriend, why don’t you just ask her? or ask her mate
What if they have a date with and a heart around it that’s really recent
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by cane12345
There is this girl in my class that i like -i think she likes me as well. We talk on Snapchat and we are both each others #1 best friend! anyway i found her insta and on her bio she just has a red/pink heart emoji, does this mean she is in a relationship already?

No it means she wants attention or wants to portray or feminity. It's like a guy who likes a footballers page.. does that mean he's playing proffesional football lmao!
nope!
Original post by Godlycock
What if they have a date with and a heart around it that’s really recent

Most likely yes
Original post by PetitePanda
Most likely yes

Could be a recent family/friends RIP date too. #covid
Most likely yes

Can't predict. Diff girls have diff attitude! Even my whatsapp bio has a date with heart but I am single. It means something diff to me!!
Original post by Anonymous
Could be a recent family/friends RIP date too. #covid

I totally forgot about that. Normally I see them with an angel next to the date when it’s a RIP date tbh
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by Halfeti Rose
Can't predict. Diff girls have diff attitude! Even my whatsapp bio has a date with heart but I am single. It means something diff to me!!

True but that’s what I see in most people though so I assumed so
True but that’s what I see in most people though so I assumed so

yeah we all tend to see situations in diff angles! :wink:
Adding a heart emoji to her Instagram bio doesn't automatically imply that she's taken. It might just be a reflection of her warm and caring personality. If you're wondering, it's worth reaching out to her directly to learn more!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending