The Student Room Group

Cardiff University Portfolio for Architecture

I'm applying for Architecture (Undergraduate) at Cardiff University and they require a portfolio during submission. On their website they give a vague description of what they'd like (e.g. drawings, photographs, ceramics)

I take Art A-Level so I have the content, but I'm not sure how much to send in. Should I use PowerPoint? And if so, how many slides should it be?

Any advice would be helpful! :smile:
Original post by Sophie1284
I'm applying for Architecture (Undergraduate) at Cardiff University and they require a portfolio during submission. On their website they give a vague description of what they'd like (e.g. drawings, photographs, ceramics)

I take Art A-Level so I have the content, but I'm not sure how much to send in. Should I use PowerPoint? And if so, how many slides should it be?

Unis usually send guidance once they send the request for your portfolio together with the date when it needs to be submitted. Have you received this?
Original post by Sophie1284

May i ask how long you had to wait for the university to get back to you asking for the portfolio, cause im currently still waiting for them to send me details about it (like deadline).
Hi there!

Unfortunately I have no guidance on this but can try to chase it up if it's still an issue? In the mean time, please feel free to send me any Cardiff related question and I'll do my best to answer!
All the best,
Jaz - Cardiff student rep

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending