The Student Room Group

architecture

I want to apply for architecture i am studying btec applied science national extended diploma, UCL, university of reading, and university of cardiff accept my course however i am not sure if i should do bsci 3 year of msci 5 year course at UCL.
Original post by ninoiki
I want to apply for architecture i am studying btec applied science national extended diploma, UCL, university of reading, and university of cardiff accept my course however i am not sure if i should do bsci 3 year of msci 5 year course at UCL.

Have you considered doing a foundation degree. It's four years of study and it'd teach you all the needed skills. So you'd still graduate with a BA/BSc in Architecture. Hope this helps :smile:
Original post by ninoiki

A portfolio of creative work will be expected by the majotiry of unis as part of the application process. UCL is one of the most competitive courses for architecture and the portfolio plays a big part in their selection process. Do you do anything creative in you free time?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending