The Student Room Group

loughborough architecture interview

has anyone got an interview? i recieved mine today! i just want to get to know people before i go
Original post by milmo39
has anyone got an interview? i recieved mine today! i just want to get to know people before i go

There are some architecture applicants chatting in the following thread:

https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=7393566
Reply 2
hi, im studying IB and have predicted 43 with 766,777. I want to apply to bath, cardiff, edinburgh, loughborough, nottingham, but im stuck on portfolio. How long do they take to ask for a portfolio after you apply? I know that bath, cardiff and edinburgh dont require one, but for the other two... thank you :smile:
Original post by poppy.l
hi, im studying IB and have predicted 43 with 766,777. I want to apply to bath, cardiff, edinburgh, loughborough, nottingham, but im stuck on portfolio. How long do they take to ask for a portfolio after you apply? I know that bath, cardiff and edinburgh dont require one, but for the other two... thank you :smile:

Hi @poppy.l

Great to hear you are considering studying at Loughborough!

If the course you want to apply to is BArch Architecture I would recommend scrolling down to the bottom of the course page as there are specific contact details there. They should be able to help you with any course related questions you may have.

I hope this helps. If you have any questions about Loughborough please feel free to ask 🙂

Alex
Reply 4
Original post by poppy.l

loughborough took around a month!
Reply 5
Original post by poppy.l

i realised i read the question wrong they ask you after a day to send it in and give you a 2 week deadline (normally)
Reply 6
Original post by milmo39

I’m getting nervous because I’ve heard nothing back from Loughborough since I submitted my portfolio but wishing you luck on your interview if you haven’t done it already!
Reply 7
Original post by Tilly 2006
I’m getting nervous because I’ve heard nothing back from Loughborough since I submitted my portfolio but wishing you luck on your interview if you haven’t done it already!

don't panic! i'm pretty sure they have set days when they do interviews as it's a whole day thing, so it's in real life! that's why i was seeing who else is going, and if they were going the same day as me! i wish you luck!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending