The Student Room Group

20% of DP today?

Hey, I was just looking at Dorothy Perkin's website and it says that today you get 20% of everything you order.

Was wondering if they have been doing this for a while, or whether it really is only today.

has anyone ordered from there in the past? there are some items i'm interested in, but the colours in the photos of the catwalk models and those showing just the garments vary quite a lot! which is closer to the real colour?!
also, i'm never, ever, ever in during 9-5 on a weekdays. would that be a problem for delivery?

cheers! :smile:
20% off until Friday, I think? The DP website normally has some kind of promotion like that on it- 20% off certain items or free dleivery when you spend over £40 etc. Not always though.

Yeah, that would make delivery impossible, unless someone you live with could sign for it, or you had the parcel sent to your workplace.
Reply 2
Joanna May
20% off until Friday, I think? The DP website normally has some kind of promotion like that on it- 20% off certain items or free dleivery when you spend over £40 etc. Not always though.

Yeah, that would make delivery impossible, unless someone you live with could sign for it, or you had the parcel sent to your workplace.

ah, ok, so they might have promotion more often. good to know, as I didn't really want to have to order today. Better to order in the holidays so that i can be at home. Having it delivered through the college mail system to my pigeon hole adds an average of 2 weeks to the postage time, it's ridiculous, lol! :rolleyes:

Thanks a lot for the reply! :smile:
Reply 3
Adarah
Hey, I was just looking at Dorothy Perkin's website and it says that today you get 20% of everything you order.

OFF damnit! :p:
If you're ordering any shoes or boots, I'd do it now because at the moment they have two offers running on them at the moment. You get 20% off all shoes and boots AND the 20% off everything in store. So I got a pair of £40 for £25 today :smile:
Reply 5
Joanna May
If you're ordering any shoes or boots, I'd do it now because at the moment they have two offers running on them at the moment. You get 20% off all shoes and boots AND the 20% off everything in store. So I got a pair of £40 for £25 today :smile:

oooh, interesting!
But i really can't order any shoes or boots online, i need to try that kind of thing on first, definitely. I was more thinking about some jersey dresses they had online.
But thanks for sharing that tip! :biggrin:
Reply 6
Tbh, I find the quality of DP's clothes to be pretty poo these days and it's all been Gok-ized, they used to do far more cute/chic things a year or two ago, imo anyway.

But their shoes are great, I've had a pair of 7 quid flats that lasted a year and want another pair nowwww. I'm so ******* skint though.
I agree, minimo. I used to buy all my stuff from DP a year or two ago, but now it's only really the basics I get from there because they're either cheap or really nice. But I bought a coat yesterday that I LOVE, so they're a bit back in favour :biggrin:

Latest