The Student Room Group
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge

Cambridge English MPhil Applicants 2024

Hi everyone! I'm making this thread so that we can connect. I applied on January 3rd and my portal changed to "Decision Pending" this week. Has anyone else seen any movement?

Would also love to hear about everyone's research interests :smile:

Good luck!

Scroll to see replies

Hi! Yes, my status also changed to Decision pending last Friday, no movement yet from there. X
Studying in halls, University of Cambridge
University of Cambridge
Cambridge
I'm still on submitted, unfortunately. Trying to stay patient and not worry about what it means.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #3
I'm still on submitted, unfortunately. Trying to stay patient and not worry about what it means.

I'm the same - just wondering whether we'll be notified when status changes to 'decision pending'? Do you reckon if we're still on 'submitted', this means our applications haven't been assessed at all?
Reply 4
Original post by mehy
I'm the same - just wondering whether we'll be notified when status changes to 'decision pending'? Do you reckon if we're still on 'submitted', this means our applications haven't been assessed at all?

You're in the race till they update your portal to Rejected. Some departments do things in batches. No one PHD or Mphil has got an offer yet for English-- just hang in there 🙂
I didn’t get a notification for decision pending!
Which colleges did you all apply for?
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous #4
Which colleges did you all apply for?

Trinity and St. John's ... (lol)
Wolfson and Pembroke !
Reply 9
Congratulations to offer holders!!! Btw does anyone know how many offers are made up till now? Is there still a chance for those still on "submitted"? struggling to stay positive now ...
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 10
Someone on the main Cambridge 2024 thread said they received their conditional offer today after being on Decision Pending since Feb 2. Hopefully, this means the rest of us will hear back soon!
Reply 11
Anyone hear anything today?
My status is still "submitted", and I wonder whether this indicates something...
Reply 13
Offer made for English MPhil!!!!
DP: 2nd Feb
Applied: 3rd of Jan
Original post by Anonymous #5
My status is still "submitted", and I wonder whether this indicates something...

My status is the same. Feels a bit discouraging, but a firm congratulations to those receiving offers!
Original post by tilfisher
Offer made for English MPhil!!!!
DP: 2nd Feb
Applied: 3rd of Jan

Congratulations! What's your area of study?
Just wondering are there any updates today? Still on "submitted" :/
Original post by Anonymous #5
Just wondering are there any updates today? Still on "submitted" :/

I’m still on submitted as well
Original post by Anonymous #4
I’m still on submitted as well

Do you reckon that’s a bad sign?
I think submitted is most likely a rejected at this point. No one from decision pending has been rejected, so I assume they're all the offer holders to be ☹️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending