The Student Room Group

Btec business unit 6 Principles of management exam 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Charlmae02
all of my class passed no one failed in year 2 x

Bruh, no one asked young blud
Omg guys, i got a distinction, lets go! Shout out craigieeni and birkattey
Damn it all. My plan of 5 hours of Fifa with a 10 minute study break didn’t work. Flopped both exams, didn’t even get a near pass for Unit 6 and to top it all off I just failed a unit 5 assignment.

Am I cooked?
Original post by shogunate1
damn it all. My plan of 5 hours of fifa with a 10 minute study break didn’t work. Flopped both exams, didn’t even get a near pass for unit 6 and to top it all off i just failed a unit 5 assignment.
Am i cooked?

brother, ur not cooked, ur crisped
Original post by zainaifrombcoat
Omg guys, i got a distinction, lets go! Shout out craigieeni and birkattey

Congratss! I was 6 marks away from a distinction sadly but I’m still happy with that!
Original post by Leesh_v1
Congratss! I was 6 marks away from a distinction sadly but I’m still happy with that!

I was 2 marks off, but that's still 31/32 points - highest in my class! can you still get your required grades? :smile:
Original post by Bnos117
I was 2 marks off, but that's still 31/32 points - highest in my class! can you still get your required grades? :smile:

Yes I can still get my required grades! There was an incident with my unit 7 exam unfortunately, I haven’t received results yet as I was put down as a 0. My school are currently trying to locate my exam work to send to Pearson to be graded 😭 But I think this unit has boosted my grade enough to be stable regardless of the other result!
Yes I can still get my required grades! There was an incident with my unit 7 exam unfortunately, I haven’t received results yet as I was put down as a 0. My school are currently trying to locate my exam work to send to Pearson to be graded 😭 But I think this unit has boosted my grade enough to be stable regardless of the other result!

Sounds like one hell of a **** up, hope it gets sorted! I was originally disappointed to see "merit" on my results email but because it was a very high borderline distinction, I can still get DD, and I only need a DM!
Original post by Bnos117
Sounds like one hell of a **** up, hope it gets sorted! I was originally disappointed to see "merit" on my results email but because it was a very high borderline distinction, I can still get DD, and I only need a DM!
Update: It’s been found and sent to Pearson and I’ll hear back on Monday! Honestly same then I found out I wasn’t far off distinction. I also found out today I got the highest in my year so I’m pretty happy with that. Congrats on your DD glad it’s worked out for us both! Are you going to uni in September?
Update: It’s been found and sent to Pearson and I’ll hear back on Monday! Honestly same then I found out I wasn’t far off distinction. I also found out today I got the highest in my year so I’m pretty happy with that. Congrats on your DD glad it’s worked out for us both! Are you going to uni in September?

Yeah, firmed Exeter Computer Science! aiming to switch to joint maths & compsci tho :smile: wbu
Original post by username6557307
What did everyone get for their results? My whole class apart from two failed

that is insane what the hell
Original post by Bnos117
Yeah, firmed Exeter Computer Science! aiming to switch to joint maths & compsci tho :smile: wbu
Firmed Nottingham! Doing joint honours Business Management & Human Resources. Hope you enjoy Exeter!
Anyone doing the Unit 6 Exam for Gale Papers?
Original post by ContentRegistere
Anyone doing the Unit 6 Exam for Gale Papers?

I am
Original post by L4auren4
I am

How are things going? I have found the issues such as High Labour turnover and the recommendation, what have you got?
How are things going? I have found the issues such as High Labour turnover and the recommendation, what have you got?

Lots of quality issues which could be one of the questions for the word doc or PowerPoint. Not much about management or leadership 🤷*♀️
Original post by L4auren4
Lots of quality issues which could be one of the questions for the word doc or PowerPoint. Not much about management or leadership 🤷*♀️

Do you want to share information together? Where can I connect you if you would like
Yeah the main issues relate to quality. As a proposal quality assurance, quality circles or six sigma can be used to overcome the challenge and reduce waste. There’s a notes document on btecbusinessnotes .com that goes through the case study.
Original post by Hgz101
Yeah the main issues relate to quality. As a proposal quality assurance, quality circles or six sigma can be used to overcome the challenge and reduce waste. There’s a notes document on btecbusinessnotes .com that goes through the case study.

Could you send it to me 💀
Could you send it to me 💀

And me if you ended up getting it? i also have notes that i can share.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending