The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

A few reasons as to why I chose to study at the Kingston School of Art

For those of you applying to Universities this year, you might be wanting to know why students at Kingston decided to study here and for what course. I thought I’d share why I chose Kingston!

Whilst KSA (Kingston School of Art) is recognised on the league tables for its teaching of the arts, there is more to where you end up than statistics! Kingston offers a great environment and the chance to meet like minded individuals. All campuses feel like a home, especially the art school where everyone can share creative ideas and support others, sometimes through events that are advertised with posters, giving everyone an opportunity to try something new and meet new people.

Personally, I LOVE how much there is to do in Kingston town centre! If youre a bit of a window shopper like me 😂 then it is a great place to be. But also if you are not, there’s so much more to do than just shop! The Queen’s promenade offers a lovely walk and along the river Thames closer to town there are a number of bars and restaraunts that are just a treat to go with friends!A perk to Kingston is definitely the location! For those of you who are all for the idea of London but also want a calmer balance then Kingston is a great choice! It takes just 20 minutes to get to Waterloo from Surbiton train station and even less if you aren’t going that central!There are so many more things to mention but these are definitely my top three!

If you’re looking for a super inclusive, fun uni experience then you should definitely consider coming to Kingston! We would recommend joining us on one of our open days, or offer holder days!

Please comment any reasons you might have considered when choosing to come to Kingston, or are considering now!

-Yasmin(kingston Rep)
(edited 4 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending