The Student Room Group

RCSI 2024 Entry Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Hi, i too had my interview for med on the 30th and theyre yet to reply!😊
Original post by rb00625

how was your interview? what were the types of things they asked?
Reply 42
Original post by rb00625

Hi, I hope your interview went well! did they tell you when to expect an update?
Did anyone from Canada receive an invite yet?
Reply 44
Does anyone have an idea of how long they may take to send out responses? I've seen it go on till August but that's when you're on the waitlist I believe..
Hey guys, congrats to everyone who received an interview! Was just wondering what a competitve average would be considered for RCSI if anyone would like to share. (Grade 12 Canada Curriculum btw)
Hey guys, congrats to everyone who got an interview so far. I was wondering what a competitive average would look like as my semester 1 average with my first 3 courses have an average of 89, but Im hoping to bring my average by second semester to the 90s. Am I cooked? lol
Reply 47
Original post by testingthisfr
Hey guys, congrats to everyone who got an interview so far. I was wondering what a competitive average would look like as my semester 1 average with my first 3 courses have an average of 89, but Im hoping to bring my average by second semester to the 90s. Am I cooked? lol

where are you from and what was ur 9-11 cumulative average. also did you score under 90 in prerequisite courses like bio or chem?
Original post by sid237
where are you from and what was ur 9-11 cumulative average. also did you score under 90 in prerequisite courses like bio or chem?

I am from Ontario and in all my pre req courses through highschool I’ve achieved 90 or higher. I finished with a 90 in bio this year and I am doing chem this semester. My cumulative average from 9-11 for all my courses is 86.7%. And my current average from my first 3 grade 12 courses is 89.6%.
Reply 49
Hi! I had my interview for 5yr med program on January 31st. And I received a conditional offer on February 9th. Wish you guys good luck.
Reply 50
Original post by Lyn125
Hi! I had my interview for 5yr med program on January 31st. And I received a conditional offer on February 9th. Wish you guys good luck.

where are you from?
Reply 51
Original post by sid237
where are you from?

east asia. and, I am currently doing a-level courses.
Original post by Lyn125
east asia. and, I am currently doing a-level courses.

were the questions difficult, if you don't mind me asking?
Has anyone here gotten interview invites for the 6-year med program? if so, when?
Reply 54
Has anyone (international applicant, excluding Canada and the US) gotten a decision letter from RCSI yet for the med undergrad?
Reply 55
Original post by Kikier
Has anyone (international applicant, excluding Canada and the US) gotten a decision letter from RCSI yet for the med undergrad?

Yes, i am an international applicant and I received an offer last week!
Reply 56
Original post by JulieOO31
Yes, i am an international applicant and I received an offer last week!

Congratulations! When was your interview?
Reply 57
Original post by Kikier
Congratulations! When was your interview?

I had my interview on 25th January.
Original post by JulieOO31
I had my interview on 25th January.

I also just had my interview and I am worried. I think it went well but idk. What would you say the chances are?
Anyone from Canada get an invite ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending