Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by random12347
Anyone from Canada get an invite ?

I just submit my first sem results last week but no other info yet
Reply 61
Original post by rb00625
Hi, i too had my interview for med on the 30th and theyre yet to reply!😊

Have you received a decision letter yet?
Reply 62
Original post by Kikier
Have you received a decision letter yet?

hi, nope not yet, im getting anxious now haha
Hey guys for anyone in Canada doing undergraduate med, RCSI Bahrain just requested my English mark, so I’m assuming that means Universities are just now going over some people’s applications, just letting yall know if that helps at all for anyone that’s been waiting😭
Reply 64
Hey guys for anyone in Canada doing undergraduate med, RCSI Bahrain just requested my English mark, so I’m assuming that means Universities are just now going over some people’s applications, just letting yall know if that helps at all for anyone that’s been waiting😭

Yes, that really helps - just being in the loop
thank you!!
Reply 65
Hey guys any non-eu (excluding USA ) applicants waiting to hear back yet? I applied on 25th of Nov but still haven't received any emails
(edited 2 months ago)
Reply 66
Anyone from Canada get an invite ?
just done
Reply 67
Original post by testingthisfr
Hey guys, congrats to everyone who received an interview! Was just wondering what a competitve average would be considered for RCSI if anyone would like to share. (Grade 12 Canada Curriculum btw)
had my interview ave mid 90s
Reply 68
Original post by ARON06
had my interview ave mid 90s
are you for Canada, and was this grade 9-11 or grade 12. Also, do you know the exact percentage?
Reply 69
Original post by medic1212
Hey guys any non-eu (excluding USA ) applicants waiting to hear back yet? I applied on 25th of Nov but still haven't received any emails
Has anyone other than those doing A - levels and Canadian diploma received an invite?
Original post by Khalid mohd
hi! I applied last year and I'm currently a student in RCSI. Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need advice! (for med only)
Hi i wanted to know if ur aware of the stats for american applicants who got in.
Reply 71
Has anyone heard back yet?
Reply 72
Original post by Kikier
Has anyone heard back yet?
nope are you also non-eu?
Reply 73
nope are you also non-eu?
Yes
Original post by Kikier
Yes
When did u apply?
Reply 75
When did u apply?
I applied mid Jan (I think the 11th or 12th?) and interviewed feb 8th. What about you?
Reply 76
Has anyone from America heard back?
Original post by Kikier
I applied mid Jan (I think the 11th or 12th?) and interviewed feb 8th. What about you?
Same, how was your interview?
Hey guys I haven’t gotten a response yet and I applied since November. Are they still sending out interview invites ?
Reply 79
Original post by JAK12345
Hey guys I haven’t gotten a response yet and I applied since November. Are they still sending out interview invites ?
If you haven’t heard anything then you probably didn’t make it to the first round of interviews, cause those ended in early feb. but if you haven’t gotten a rejection I’m pretty sure that means they’ve chosen you for the second round of interviews, which will happen if they still have some open spots after the first round. Hope this helps. I got this info from a previous RCSI student.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending