The Student Room Group

Job interview at ee- help

I don't know who else has applied for the advisor role at EE but I need help. basically, they invited me to an interview on Teams. and have said that I need to create a 90-second pitch to paint a picture of who you are and what makes you tick.

however I thought they wanted me to make a verbal speech live through the video call, but in the brief, there are comments about production quality and using apps and tools that have me wondering if I'm supposed to create a smth. or what I'm not exactly sure. Or will verbal pitch be enough?

I just need help who have experienced this before and tips on creating the pitch. any ideas I have more than 4 years of customer service experience, and I've got an A star in IT at college ( because it is EE, so I'm good with technology) by the way I'm currently a uni student. ALL HELP IS VALUBALE.
Reply 1
Hey can I know how it went I got mine tiday
Reply 2
Original post by ammmmmmman
Hey can I know how it went I got mine tiday

It’s really long process. They will give you role play questions. And how you would deal with them. You will have a 5 mint like prep time, cause it would be a scenario based. And the interviewer will act as a customer. and then the basic questions like tell me a time you dealt with a difficult customer, why you wanna at EE, a time when you solved a problem etc etc. it was about 2 hours long.
Original post by ToGodly
I don't know who else has applied for the advisor role at EE but I need help. basically, they invited me to an interview on Teams. and have said that I need to create a 90-second pitch to paint a picture of who you are and what makes you tick.

however I thought they wanted me to make a verbal speech live through the video call, but in the brief, there are comments about production quality and using apps and tools that have me wondering if I'm supposed to create a smth. or what I'm not exactly sure. Or will verbal pitch be enough?

I just need help who have experienced this before and tips on creating the pitch. any ideas I have more than 4 years of customer service experience, and I've got an A star in IT at college ( because it is EE, so I'm good with technology) by the way I'm currently a uni student. ALL HELP IS VALUBALE.
How did you end up doing the pitch? Was it just a presentation or just verbal ?
Reply 4
Original post by Mydenisga
How did you end up doing the pitch? Was it just a presentation or just verbal ?
i did verbal. the whole main focus was just on the pitch tbh, its like the first stage, they don't really care, they just wanna say how much you have to offer. cause the main interview is in the second stage
Original post by ToGodly

got mine tomorrow, was the virtual interview just the 90 second pitch and that was it or was there anything else, also what did you do for the 90 second pitch, like what you talked about etc

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending