The Student Room Group

UCL's MSc Finance

I am shortlisted for UCL's MSc in Finance interview and have been wondering if there's anybody who has also been shortlisted?

Also, can anyone recommend what type of questions is expected to come and what will be the format of the interview?

Will it contain only behavioural type of questions for finance interview or there would be any technical or world issue type of questions also?

PLEASE HELP!!!
Original post by pjparam123
I am shortlisted for UCL's MSc in Finance interview and have been wondering if there's anybody who has also been shortlisted?

Also, can anyone recommend what type of questions is expected to come and what will be the format of the interview?

Will it contain only behavioural type of questions for finance interview or there would be any technical or world issue type of questions also?

PLEASE HELP!!!

Hi, I just saw your message. I was wondering if you did the interview yet or not. If you did, can you tell me what they ask to you and how it works. Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by giorgio2002
Hi, I just saw your message. I was wondering if you did the interview yet or not. If you did, can you tell me what they ask to you and how it works. Thanks

Message me at +91 8003104336

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending