The Student Room Group

Kings vs UCL vs LSE

Hey everybody,

I got accepted from the master programs:
- Venture Capital and Private Equity with Financial Technology MSc at UCL
- MSc Management of Information Systems and Digital Innovation at LSE
- Strategic Entrepreneurship and Innovation MSc at Kings College.

Could anyone have any opinions regarding the above programs. I want to work in a venture capital or accelerator.

Best,
Hacer
Reply 1
Personally, I think the program at UCL would be a better fit for your career goal of working in venture capital or an accelerator. It's focused specifically on venture capital and offers a deep understanding of investment strategies, deal structuring, and fintech trends comparing to the programs at LSE and KCL. Plus, UCL is known for its strong finance programs and industry connections, so it could give you valuable networking opportunities in the field.
Original post by saritaj
Personally, I think the program at UCL would be a better fit for your career goal of working in venture capital or an accelerator. It's focused specifically on venture capital and offers a deep understanding of investment strategies, deal structuring, and fintech trends comparing to the programs at LSE and KCL. Plus, UCL is known for its strong finance programs and industry connections, so it could give you valuable networking opportunities in the field.

Hi, I feel from what you wrote that you know UCL very well. Can you tell me somethings about this institution, regarding job opportunity after a PG course. Thanks
Reply 3
Hi 👋 Where did you go?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending