The Student Room Group

Law entry 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Sophstrap
Has anyone had any offers for LLB Law at Exeter, Bristol, Southampton, Sussex or Cardiff? If so would you mind sharing what grades you were offered? (2024 entry)

I've had an Exeter offer of ABB and a Cardiff offer of AAB
Reply 21
Original post by insensitive-erra
I've had an Exeter offer of ABB and a Cardiff offer of AAB

I have Cardiff AAA, did you do an EPQ?
Reply 22
Has anyone had any offers for LLB Law at Exeter, Bristol, Southampton, Sussex or Cardiff? If so would you mind sharing what grades you were offered? (2024 entry)

on hold for Bristol but AAA for Cardiff
Original post by cat101010
I have Cardiff AAA, did you do an EPQ?

No I didn’t do EPQ
Reply 24
Original post by ahsaan._.11
When did you get from Southampton?

about a month after I applied, like novemberish time?

Got a Southampton offer. AAB (I got an A* in EPQ so they reduced it by a grade)
Reply 26

A* AA from Exeter
Reply 27
I got an offer from Southamton for AAA, Exeter AAB and Cardiff AAB. Bristol A*AA and still on hold for warwick
(edited 1 month ago)
Got an offer from Bristol after 2-3 months, with predictive equivalent to A*AA (International student) and 32 LNAT

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending