The Student Room Group
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website

Official Nottingham Trent Offer Holders Thread for 2024 entry

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous #3
Hii! I have an offer for Textile Design! Anyone else coming with or going to be around there? 💞
Also in terms of the offer holder days, we just book one of the open days then head straight to our area on the day right? And is there a specific time for offer holders? Just wondering 😭
Hi i just firmed fashion design : )
Students on campus Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham Trent University
Nottingham
Visit website
hey guys, joining University Connect by TSR is another way to meet people who have applied to the same course as you!! the link is here - make your connections now!! :heart:
Original post by scrlt13
hi! i’ve got a conditional offer for vet nursing, is there an offer holder day and do i book accommodation now?
Hey @scrlt13 👋

Congrats on your offer 🎉

Our upcoming open days on Saturday 23 March 2024 and Saturday 27 April 2024 are the perfect way to explore your course. These events will include exclusive experiences for offer holders.

You'll be able to chat with our student finance experts, get hands-on experience with your course in a taster session and view a wider range of accommodation.

You can book your place here.

Accommodation is available to book for offer holders who have made NTU their firm choice. If you visit us at one of our upcoming open days, you'll be able to book and secure your preferred accommodation choice on the day (if you have accepted NTU as your firm choice, at least two working days before the event).

Explore our accommodation

Hope that helps! Let us know if you have any other questions 🙂

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 1 month ago)
Do you mind adding me? snap is jacobc-30
Original post by darciehxx
i’ve received an offer for vet nursing this year! has anyone else got an offer yet and if so msg me i need friends!

Hey Darcie u have a snap?
Guys if any of you plan to live in Cotton House for next year please message me. I need people to take over my and my friends' tenancy. If you're planning on living in a group of 3, then that'll be perfect! All rooms are ensuite with bills included
Reply 27
Original post by darciehxx
i’ve received an offer for vet nursing this year! has anyone else got an offer yet and if so msg me i need friends!

I received an unconditional offer for Equine Sports Science (with Foundation Year)! My Instagram is whoislibster! <3
Reply 28
Hey! I have just firmed my offer for Equine Sports Science (with Foundation Year). Anybody else doing the same? My Instagram is whoislibster. <3
Hi everyone 👋

Student Finance applications recently opened for 2024 entry applicants. Navigating the financial aspect of your university journey can sometimes seem overwhelming. If you're thinking about university fees and funding, we're here to help!

In the latest NTU podcast, our experts Elliott and Jacqui break down everything you need to know: from busting student loan myths to financial fails, and practical budgeting tips. Plus, the invaluable support systems available at NTU to ensure you thrive during your time with us.

You can watch the full episode here https://bit.ly/4b0lCEz

If you have any questions, let us know 🙂

Best wishes,
Gurpreet - NTU Rep
(edited 2 weeks ago)
Original post by emm4nuella
Hello everyone, welcome to the official discussion thread for students who have gotten an offer from @Nottingham Trent University for 2024 entry! You can chat with other offer holders, and see if you can find someone who could be in your class next year <3! also, let us know what A Levels you are taking and the course you applied for!! :smile:
Click here to join other university offer holder threads!

When will tours for the Ntu Art and design building be?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending