The Student Room Group

SQA Highers on UCAS Application

I'm currently working on my UCAS Application and studying Higher subjects. Higher exams start this May, and results go out this August, so I'll have the results a couple of months before I plan to start uni, but I'll have to fill out my application in advance and mark the qualifications as pending. The only problem is I haven't taken the exams yet and don't have a results certificate that would tell me the UCAS codes, so I'm not sure which code from the drop-down menu to select (e.g. English C115). Has anyone else had this problem or know what to do?
Reply 1
Your school will know any relevant subject codes that you need.
Original post by charlotte_b_
I'm currently working on my UCAS Application and studying Higher subjects. Higher exams start this May, and results go out this August, so I'll have the results a couple of months before I plan to start uni, but I'll have to fill out my application in advance and mark the qualifications as pending. The only problem is I haven't taken the exams yet and don't have a results certificate that would tell me the UCAS codes, so I'm not sure which code from the drop-down menu to select (e.g. English C115). Has anyone else had this problem or know what to do?

i just looked them up on the sqa website, i think i got them from the course spec but i cant remember 100%
Reply 3
Original post by Comrade_Jelly
i just looked them up on the sqa website, i think i got them from the course spec but i cant remember 100%

ah that makes sense, thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by charlotte_b_

they end with -76 so english would be C115 76

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending