The Student Room Group

International student visa and additional learning

Hi, I have a question about study visas and additional courses. I'm in the UK on a study visa and I'm looking to enroll in a short term weekend vocational course so I contacted the center and they asked me if my study visa allows additional learning. I couldn't find anything about this on my visa or online so I figured it might be best to ask here. Does anyone know if additional courses are allowed on a student visa? Someone told me it shouldn't be a problem but I want to confirm if there are any weblinks talking about this.
Reply 1
Original post by Stanhere
Hi, I have a question about study visas and additional courses. I'm in the UK on a study visa and I'm looking to enroll in a short term weekend vocational course so I contacted the center and they asked me if my study visa allows additional learning. I couldn't find anything about this on my visa or online so I figured it might be best to ask here. Does anyone know if additional courses are allowed on a student visa? Someone told me it shouldn't be a problem but I want to confirm if there are any weblinks talking about this.

https://www.ukcisa.org.uk/Information--Advice/Visas-and-Immigration/Student-route-eligibility-and-requirements#:~:text=Supplementary%20study,the%20end%20of%20your%20visa.
See supplementary study section on the bottom of the webpage. TLDR yes you can study no problem.
Reply 2
Thanks a lot. Appreciate it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending