The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Kingston Uni: Applying for CAS

What is CAS and how do I apply for it?
If this is your first time studying in the UK as an international student, here is a short introduction about CAS!

If you are an international student like myself, you should have already begun the application for your student visa! A part of your enrollment process is applying for Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies, also known as CAS for short.

Post-Grad vs Under Grad
If you are a postgraduate student, you are first required to pay your non-refundable deposit of £5000 before requesting your CAS. However, if you are an undergraduate student, you are not required to pay a non-refundable deposit and can proceed straight to requesting your CAS on Kingston University’s OSIS platform and under the ‘Your Visa’ tab!:wink:

OSIS
You will then be asked to submit supporting documents onto OSIS. Please remember to check your emails during this time, as the CAS team will email you if additional documents are required!

Once your CAS has been approved, you will first receive a draft CAS for you to confirm that all your information and details are correct. You may access this draft via OSIS, ‘Your Visa’ page!
After confirming your CAS draft, an e-document of the final approved CAS will be sent to you via email and you can now apply for your student VISA!:h:

If you are interested in finding out more about how to apply for CAS and would like more detailed instructions, click HERE!
Feel free to ask any questions or doubts you may have in the comments below, and I will try my best to answer them!:colondollar:

Zhi En (Kingston Rep.)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending