The Student Room Group

UCLan Modern Languages Japanese and Korean

Hi, was wondering if anyone else is applying to UCLan Modern Languages Japanese and Korean for 2024, and if so have you got an offer yet and if you do what are your grades/ qualifications :3
Original post by vroorv02
Hi, was wondering if anyone else is applying to UCLan Modern Languages Japanese and Korean for 2024, and if so have you got an offer yet and if you do what are your grades/ qualifications :3

Hi @vroorv02,

Great to hear that you are interested in studying Modern Languages here at UCLan. 🌹

If you have any questions about the course or life here at UCLan please feel free to ask and I'd be happy to help.

All the best, 😊
Sarah
Reply 2
Original post by UCLan Ambassador
Hi @vroorv02,

Great to hear that you are interested in studying Modern Languages here at UCLan. 🌹

If you have any questions about the course or life here at UCLan please feel free to ask and I'd be happy to help.

All the best, 😊
Sarah

Hi! I noticed that in it's mentioned that there's small class sizes to help speaking practice, could you tell me how small the classes are!! also if you're a Modern Languages student, what has been your favourite module so far?
Original post by vroorv02
Hi! I noticed that in it's mentioned that there's small class sizes to help speaking practice, could you tell me how small the classes are!! also if you're a Modern Languages student, what has been your favourite module so far?

Hi @vroorv02,

Thanks for your questions. I didn't study Modern Languages, but I'd be happy to contact one of our course tutors to find out some further information about these classes for you. I will come back to you as soon as I know more 😊

Many thanks,
Sarah
Hi @vroorv02,

I have spoken to one of the academics for our BA (Hons) Modern Languages course who has confirmed that the small classes will usually have around 12 students in them. Students on this course are given the opportunity to actively participate in these classes and develop their writing, reading, speaking and listening skills.

I hope this helps, feel free to let me know if you have any questions. 😊
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending