The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

uclan gcse requirements?

Does anyone happen to know UCLAN’s GCSE requirements for all courses?? I am looking at Modern Languages (Korean and Japanese). I have AAB at A level but a 3 in GCSE maths and 6 in GCSE English Lang.

Can anyone tell me their gcse requirements? bc I don’t want to apply if my math grade is too low. ty!
Original post by Anonymous
Does anyone happen to know UCLAN’s GCSE requirements for all courses?? I am looking at Modern Languages (Korean and Japanese). I have AAB at A level but a 3 in GCSE maths and 6 in GCSE English Lang.

Can anyone tell me their gcse requirements? bc I don’t want to apply if my math grade is too low. ty!

I think you'd need to contact them to ask what grade they consider a 'pass' in Maths.

https://www.uclan.ac.uk/undergraduate/how-to-apply

"For all courses you'll need good GCSE grades and most of our courses need a pass in GCSE Maths and English."
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous #1

Hi Anon,

Great to hear that you are interested in studying Modern Languages here at UCLan. 🌹

I can see you are looking for further guidance on our entry requirements for this course, to best help you with this I would recommend you contact our admissions team directly. You can email our friendly team at [email protected] and they will be able to clarify this for you.

You can also find the entry requirements for this course here. 😊

Do let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help.
Sarah

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending