The Student Room Group
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Course ideas and opinions

Hi all. I would like to hear from students currently taking the following courses that I have shown interest in. You can either be doing the course full time or part time. Either way, once I decide which course to take, I will have to do it part time as I have long term commitments at home which take up a lot of my free time. If Im lucky enough to be told that I it is doable to do a particular course full time whilst I have commitments at home, that would be a huge bonus. Im a 29 year old working mum.

If you could explain how and why you ended up choosing this course and what you have gained so far whilst studying the subject. How much support are you getting from the lecturers and have you been given ideas as to what careers you could pursue after completing the course. Generally, how are you finding the course so far? Feel free to point out the flaws and what you think should/could improve. Many thanks!

1.) Modern Language (Japanese and Chinese)
2.) International Tourism Management
3.) International Business (Foundation Entry)
4.) Digital Marketing
5.) International Relations

Thanks guys!
Original post by Tulvander12
Hi all. I would like to hear from students currently taking the following courses that I have shown interest in. You can either be doing the course full time or part time. Either way, once I decide which course to take, I will have to do it part time as I have long term commitments at home which take up a lot of my free time. If Im lucky enough to be told that I it is doable to do a particular course full time whilst I have commitments at home, that would be a huge bonus. Im a 29 year old working mum.

If you could explain how and why you ended up choosing this course and what you have gained so far whilst studying the subject. How much support are you getting from the lecturers and have you been given ideas as to what careers you could pursue after completing the course. Generally, how are you finding the course so far? Feel free to point out the flaws and what you think should/could improve. Many thanks!

1.) Modern Language (Japanese and Chinese)
2.) International Tourism Management
3.) International Business (Foundation Entry)
4.) Digital Marketing
5.) International Relations

Thanks guys!

Hi @Tulvander12,

How are you? It's great to read that you are looking to study here at UCLan! I can see that you have listed 5 courses that you are interested in, to help narrow these down I'd suggest having a look at our course pages on our website to learn more about each course including their modules and the industries some of our graduates have gone off to work in 🌹

If possible, I would also recommend coming along to one of our open days where you can meet with current students and join a campus tour to discover more about what it's is like studying here at UCLan. It's also a great way for you to ask your questions to our expert subject tutors.

Although I haven't studied these courses you've mentioned, I'd be more than happy to answer any questions you have about life here at UCLan.

Best wishes, 😊
Sarah
Dental Students, University of Central Lancashire
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending