The Student Room Group

Lonely

I'm feeling a bit lonely and sad. I have no friends, I've accepted it. To be honest I like my own company. I don't trust anyone, because I've been hurt so many times.

I'm always buying stuff which I don't need. I am working but I worry that this can be an issue. I do see it as an issue. The only reason I do this is so I can look forward to a new piece of clothing of a food takeaway.

Any advice?
See your loneliness as a blessing. At first it will be hard, there's no denying in that, but gradually along the way you'll find that there's peace in loneliness. Friendships will come to you. It'll just take time. If you want to find networking events to make friends. You never know the possibilities.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1
I'm feeling a bit lonely and sad. I have no friends, I've accepted it. To be honest I like my own company. I don't trust anyone, because I've been hurt so many times.

I'm always buying stuff which I don't need. I am working but I worry that this can be an issue. I do see it as an issue. The only reason I do this is so I can look forward to a new piece of clothing of a food takeaway.

Any advice?

Don't worry! Everyone feels lonely a lot of the time. To have friends you must be a friend to others first. Try complimenting others or asking about their interests. People genuinely love that. Again, don't stress it, try get outside, pray and spend time with family, if they suck, keep on being nice to classmates. All my love. YOU WILL GET THROUGH THIS!!! YAAAAHHHHH

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending