Muslim protesting outside schools

This seems to happen more and more often now
Reply 1
Original post by Peter100121
This seems to happen more and more often now

Source?
Original post by Surnia
Source?

There have been incidents cropping up recently, depends where you look really. Batley and the school where the kid scuffed the Quran are examples with high media coverage.
It is an issue, but not a huge issue. That being said I don’t understand for a second why you’d protest outside a primary sxhool.
Reply 3
Original post by Andrew97
There have been incidents cropping up recently, depends where you look really. Batley and the school where the kid scuffed the Quran are examples with high media coverage.
It is an issue, but not a huge issue. That being said I don’t understand for a second why you’d protest outside a primary sxhool.

It’s a small example of a bigger problem with Islam and how it integrates into other cultures. Long story short it doesn’t, it demands that the host culture change to accommodate it.

So, you do something that is fine within UK culture like for example scuffing a particular book and Islam will make you change your culture so that scuffing said book is no longer permissible.
Reply 4
This type of behaviour - Individuals with a religious agenda trying to intimidate parents, students, and teachers is typical of some adults who feel they have a right to coerce and control others because of their own beliefs.This is nothing new in the UK - We have over hundreds of years and in medieval times, experienced oppression and acts of violence all in the name of religious entitlement. This is shameful behaviour by a few men who want their own power and influence in order to impose their own ideas and rules on others. Those same people intimidate others outside schools and do not give respect to the teaching staff, neither do they really care about equality in education.

There are those in Government and local authority who spinelessly back down against such challenges for fear of being labelled as racist. They acquiesce and allow this behaviour to be rewarded. Those same officials encourage greater oppression of us all by curtailing our hard won freedoms. Ultimately this official cowardice encourages greater division where unity should exist.

I feel extremely sorry for the female student who has been forced to go to court over this. She does not sound like a happy child. I wonder why that might be and which adults are inciting her to act as their mouthpiece? What next? Will there be a pressure to ban girls from education?
(edited 3 months ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending