The Student Room Group

Biomedical sciences application and fees

Lately started registering with a UCAS account, and now I want to know best universities for biomedical science, a bit outside to london and close to watford. For now I only applied for middlesex and hertfordshire but I need 3 other choices
Original post by Lynaa
Lately started registering with a UCAS account, and now I want to know best universities for biomedical science, a bit outside to london and close to watford. For now I only applied for middlesex and hertfordshire but I need 3 other choices

Hi @Lynaa,
We're pleased to see you're applying for one of our biological science courses - we're ideally located, just outside of London (and close to Watford) and as a result, offer fantastic learning, social and work placement opportunities 🙂
Wishing you all the best with your application,
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications Team
Reply 2
Original post by University of Hertfordshire

Hi @Lynaa,
We're pleased to see you're applying for one of our biological science courses - we're ideally located, just outside of London (and close to Watford) and as a result, offer fantastic learning, social and work placement opportunities 🙂
Wishing you all the best with your application,
Gaynor
Marketing and Communications Team

Thank you very much ! But I hesitate since I am searching now for schoolarships opportunities for Algerian students ( I am from Algeria )

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending