The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL Viking and Old Norse Studies

I have an offer to study this (2024 entry) and wondering if anyone here has applied too, or perhaps previously studied it (as I would be interested to ask questions about it)
Reply 1
Hey, I have an offer for Viking and Old Norse Studies at UCL too! I'm interested in early medieval history in Britain and Scandinavia, so not quite sure if it's the right course for me yet since it's very Scandinavian Studies based and not much history-based but I'm tempted by the year abroad. What else did you apply for? Are you going to the Offer Holder day on 31st Jan?
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 2
the rest of my options were archaeology at durham, liverpool, southampton but i’m unlikely to take any of those. i also applied for asnc at cambridge as you saw from my other post!
i will be at the offer holder day!! will you?
Reply 3
Original post by vengefulsea
the rest of my options were archaeology at durham, liverpool, southampton but i’m unlikely to take any of those. i also applied for asnc at cambridge as you saw from my other post!
i will be at the offer holder day!! will you?

Yes! Just need to get train tickets lol I'm thinking of combining the day out with going to the fantasy exhibition in the British Library to see the Nowell Codex (Beowulf manuscript) and maybe the British Museum too
Reply 4
Original post by bocwyrm
Yes! Just need to get train tickets lol I'm thinking of combining the day out with going to the fantasy exhibition in the British Library to see the Nowell Codex (Beowulf manuscript) and maybe the British Museum too

yesss you so should !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending