The Student Room Group

3B's A level

What can I do with 3B's in A levels?
Original post by srellasrella

Is there anything specific you want to do? It also depends what you are doing A-levels in as well.

what year are you in? are these your predicted grades? what might you want to study? :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by emm4nuella
what year are you in? are these your predicted grades? what might you want to study? :smile:

I am doing AS rn. Yes these are predicted.
Reply 4
Original post by flowersinmyhair
Is there anything specific you want to do? It also depends what you are doing A-levels in as well.

I am doing Math, Physics and Chemistry. No I dont have anything specific that I wanna do. I just want to get into a reputed uni.
I am doing Math, Physics and Chemistry. No I dont have anything specific that I wanna do. I just want to get into a reputed uni.

I wouldn't have that as a goal, you need to pick something you enjoy over 'how good the uni is' because it is no good if you don't enjoy the course

do you have any idea what you want to do in the future? with the subjects that i am seeing, maybe chemical engineering?/civil engineering?
Don't go to Uni unless you have a specific course in mind, otherwise you are building up needless debt.
Maybe take a gap year? Then you would be able to think what it is you want to do, and have your actual grades to apply with
Reply 8
Original post by emm4nuella
do you have any idea what you want to do in the future? with the subjects that i am seeing, maybe chemical engineering?/civil engineering?

I like civil engineering if reading takes 3B's I will gladly do it
I like civil engineering if reading takes 3B's I will gladly do it

obvs this is the 2024-5 cycle, but take a look at the unis that match your tarrif points: Search - UCAS

Quick Reply

Latest